Our Darling reader.
Welcome to our website juliansjulians.com & Julianswartz.com
Comparisons and benefits between the processes of acquiring South Korean citizenship routes by Marriage, by birth, by ancestry with the South Korean Citizenship by the adult adoption
First of all, we help you understand the ways to acquire South Korean nationality and its benefits and then you may be easily able to judge which route is suitable for you.
First and foremost we provide you with information about the Nationality General of South Korea and then step by step we have explained all the other routes to obtain South Korean nationality.
Under the Nationality General there are few subcategories which are explained as follows:
• Nationality Business Status and the following information is about how and where to apply for the South Korean citizenship
1. Establishment of nationality business information as follows:
Nationality affairs have increased drastically in line with the growth of Korea’s national power and globalisation,
and as a result, inquiries related to nationality are exploding.
In response to this new trend, the nationality work that was in charge of the Legal Affairs Division of the Legal Affairs Office was transferred to the Nationality Refugee Division which is currently, the Nationality Division of the Immigration and Foreign Policy Headquarters to provide more professional and high-quality civil service.
2. Information about how to acquire South Korean nationality and a guide
Information on the procedure for obtaining nationality that those wishing to acquire nationality should be aware of.
Learn about the procedure for obtaining nationality for naturalisation applicants
3. Nationality related information
The South Korean Nationality Division of the Immigration and Immigration Policy Headquarters provides guidance and answers on all matters directly related to nationalities, such as obtaining the South Korean nationality or even loss of nationality.
• Information on how to obtain South Korean nationality by Naturalisation by following three ways which are explained as follows:
• In the General naturalisation category the applicant requires residency in South Korea for five years or more
• In the Simple naturalisation the applicant must have residency completed in South Korea of three years or more
And in Simple naturalisation, if the applicant is married to a native South Korean the applicant must prove his/her minimum three years of legal residency in South Korea.
• In Special South Korean naturalisation the applicant who previously denounced the South Korean nationality can recover the South Korean nationality
And the Special South Korean naturalisation the applicant must have some special talent, outstanding skill and talent and the application will be judged based on merits of the applicant.
• General South Korean naturalisation applicants must have a minimum of five years or more legal residency in South Korea and the other requirements according to Article 5 of the South Korea Nationality Act. are explained as follows
General naturalisation resided for more than 5 years
The applicant must have an address in South Korea for a minimum of five years.
The applicant must have a legal status of residence visa that allows him/her the permanent residence in South Korea.
The applicant must be of adulthood age over 18 under the civil law of the Republic of South Korea and the applicant must have complied with the laws and regulations of South Korea.
The applicant must have the ability to sustain a livelihood based on one’s own assets or skills, or dependent on a family member with whom they live.
The applicant must be equipped with basic literacy as a citizen of the Republic of Korea, such as Korean language ability and understanding of Korean customs & culture.
The Minister of Justice of South Korea shall recognise that permitting naturalisation will not harm the national security of South Korea, and the applicant must maintain the law & order of the country and must be able to obey the public welfare.
South Korea’s civil law by adulthood be in accordance with the law, etc., and shall have the requirements of the Department of Justice
South Koreas’ assets or functions of or living like a family to rely on living to be able to sustain.
As a South Korean citizen, you will have a basic understanding of the Korean language, skills and customs & culture of the Republic of Korea.
The attorney general will acknowledge and make sure that granting naturalisation does not harm national security, order, or public welfare of South Korea.
As a foreign-born, the applicant who must be an adult and who has never been a Korean National since birth, and those applicants who have a valid residency and address in South Korea, then those applicants are eligible to apply for the naturalisation under a general authorisation.
Refer to Article 5-2 of the national law enforcement regulations requirements of the National Code of conduct of South Korean legislation.
Domestic residential requirements
Nationality Law Enforcement Regulation article 5 of the naturalisation application of national requirements is shown below.
The applicants who are alien and at present residing lawfully in South Korea or the applicants who enter legally in South Korea and then become illegal alien, undocumented immigrants and continue to stay in South Korea for the duration of five years or more than of five years then those applicants are eligible to apply for the naturalisation.
However, if the applicant departs from South Korea then their duration of departure and stays abroad will be excluded in the five years residency requirement.
– If the applicant exit South Korea during his/her five years residency and then re-enters South Korea on a valid visa permit then the applicant must complete a total of five years of residency in South Korea to become eligible to apply for the naturalisation in South Korea.
– If the applicant has a temporary departure from the country for reasons that do not extend the duration of his/her stay, and then he/she have re-entered South Korea within one month then the applicant residency period will be affected to meet the five-year residency required period.
– The reasons given above, the attorney general will admit that if it is reasonable, to sum up the period of five years residency before and after of the application is submitted and will be decided under the Immigration and Foreign Relations nationality system.
– In the applicants’ screening process when necessary in his/her own family is allowed.
• To acquire the Naturalisation certificate the applicant needs to submit the following documents:
1. One passport size colour photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) attached
2. A Copy of passport
3. A copy of the applicant’s National criminal history certificate issued according to national law Q & A description HWP of South Korea
4. Number of references required: More than 2 people
5. The applicant must have their educational qualifications: work experience, skills
7. A native Korean national recommendation required regardless of the applicant’s professional or social status
8. The applicant’s references providers’ Identity cards or passport copies or certificate of employment issued from the employer is required
9. Letter of recommendation required which should contain detailed information about the recommended reasons, etc.
10. Financial-related documents (documents that demonstrate your or her family’s ability to make a living independently)
11. Proof of income of the previous year issued by the Bank of Korea required
12. 6 million of South Korean won worth of financial assets, bank deposits, money savings, money securities etc… evidence required
13. Official land, stock trades, bank money deposits, and assets worth of more than 6 million South Korean won required on any family member who is an additional dependent and the evidence of available finance is required.
• To apply naturalisation in South Korea, your parent, spouse, child, marriage or divorce, adoption of and all those documents required according to the South Korea legislation.
The case applicant is from native Chinese than the Chinese Foreign Ministry certified relative relationships must be provided.
If the naturalisation applicant is Korean-Chinese, and the official documents issued by the people’s Republic of China government, then those documents which must determine that he/she is a Korean-Chinese person, and the statement must be written in the Korean language.
Family relations letters written notice to notify to the Supreme Court is required.
South Korean Won 3,00,000 = USD $270 to be paid per applicant at the time of the naturalisation application
※ Documents written in foreign languages need to be translated into Korean and must include the translator’s statement and contact details.
* Naturalised applicants process for those who want to acquire the South Korean nationality, is explained as follows:
• To acquire the South Korean Nationality following documents are required:
1. Birth certificate or naturalisation certificate according to South Korean Nationality Law, Article 2 of the birth of nationality acquisition law.
2. The following persons will acquire Korean nationality at the same time as their birth.
3. The applicant is born in South Korea after when the applicants’ parent received their Korean Nationality.
4. Before birth parents died when he died back in Korea for a national of been
5. Both parents’ nationality birth certificates and if any birth-related documents to establish if the parent(s) of the applicants were born in South Korea or outside of South Korea.
• From 1998.6.14 the applicants’ father is a foreign-born and his/her mother is a South Korean born the in that case the applicant becomes eligible to acquire the South Korean Nationality.
If the applicant has multiple nationalities by birth, then the applicant can report your birth-related documents including birth certificate so that the applicant will not lose his/her South Korean nationality and this provision comes under the South Korean family relations registration code No. 326.
Comparing all the above-explained categories and formalities and paperwork and applications South Korean citizenship through the adult adoption is easy because to register the adult adoption you only need to deal with the family and adoption court in South Korea and once the adoption is registered then you get your Greek birth certificate which is enough and sufficient to prove your South Korean nationality. If you have your birth certificate issued to you then, it is an exception and on that basis, you are eligible to acquire the South Korean passport. And at present South Korean passport comes in the top of the list of the worlds most powerful and most visa-free countries allowed passport.
For assistance to get your adult adoption registered from arranging the adoptee parents to the registration of the adoption and to apply and acquire the South Korean passport, juliansjulians.com & julianswartz.com consultants will assist you.
• Our Contact: WhatsApp 00447477117028
Email – email@example.com
1. South Korea 🇰🇷 –