KNOW HOW TO OBTAIN NORWEGIAN (SVALBARD) SPITSBERGEN CITIZENSHIP
There is one European country which welcomes every citizen of the planet and this country “Svalbard” is a visa-free zone and no one needs a visa to go there and anyone can do the study, work, do the business without the need of visa and you can travel there anytime when you are ready
How to go to Svalbard? What is the process?
1. You buy your Air Ticket – Norwegian airliners or Scandinavian airliner, Emirates etc…
2. You book your Apartment, Hotel, hostel accommodation for minimum 15 days from following websites – BOOKING.COM, TRIPADVISOR & OTHER HOTEL BOOKING SITES YOU MAY KNOW…
3. Country name – Svalbard
4. Destination city in Svalbard- Longyearbyen, Barentsburg
5. To get Norwegian transit Schengen visa you need to show that you have more than Rupees 2 lacs to support yourself in Svalbard
6. Connecting flight from – Oslo Norway Or Tromso Norway
7. Minimum earnings per month- INR Rupees 2 – 4 lacks
8. The Norwegian Embassy in Delhi said to us that, Indian nationals, if you are traveling to Svalbard, then you should be holding either double or multiple entry Schengen Visa.
For more information visit Schengen Visa India VFS website- https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/transit-schengen-visa/
** We charge £350 = Rupees 30,000/- when you reach to Svalbard by credit or debit card via Payoneer online payment or visa Western Union or by MoneyGram to provide you with the job
*Job guarantee related to – Hotel, Hospitality and in the tourism industry – Tour manager, Chef, Cook, Waiter, Cleaner, Poter, Receptionist, Housekeeping manager to Room Attendants, Driver, Executives, Office workers, General Managers, Duty managers, Bar staff, Pizza Chef, Indian Curry Chef cook etc……
* Earning currency – Norwegian Krone
* Minimum earning per hour – 170 Norwegian Krone = INR 1450/hour
* Every year you can take holiday for 2 months and when you complete a total 7 years in Svalbard then you would be awarded the Norwegian Citizenship
** Watch videos on our YouTube channel & our youtube channel search name is – All Visas Immigration
For job application email us your current updated C.V & your front and back passport scan copy to the following email address – email@example.com
** You book flights tickets on your own and you can use your local flight ticketing agent or Skyscanner.com
**Hostel booking city name – Barentsburg
** Maximum hostel booking must be made up to 15 days and then you should be given the accommodation by your employer
** Following are the hostels are cheap to book and the hostel names are as follows –
1. Book Cheapest accommodation in Longyearbyen – Polar Fox the cheapest long term accommodation – https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32247355?adults=1&toddlers=0&guests=1&s=79zgEj3c
2. Pomor hostel
3. Gjestehuset 102
4. Spitsbergen Guesthouse
**** We provide manpower to most of the business in Svalbard and we charge total £350 = INR 30,000/- to give away the jobs to our international candidates and yes you could get confirmation of your job, before you travel to Svalbard and to obtain your job appointment letter email us your front and back passport scan copies and your current updated c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
**** Information about Svalbard
Uniquely, the Norwegian archipelago of Svalbard is an entirely visa-free zone. Everybody may live and work in Svalbard indefinitely regardless of country of citizenship. The Svalbard Treaty grants treaty nationals the equal right of abode as Norwegian nationals. Non-treaty nationals may live and work indefinitely visa-free as well. Per Sefland, then Governor of Svalbard, said: “It has been a chosen policy so far that we haven’t made any difference between the treaty citizens and those from outside the treaty”. “Regulations concerning rejection and expulsion from Svalbard” are in force on a non-discriminatory basis. Grounds for exclusion include lack of means of support and violation of laws or regulations. Same-day visa-free transit at Oslo Airport is possible when traveling on non-stop flights to Svalbard.
Hans-Henrik Hartmann, then head of the legal unit at the Norwegian government’s immigration department, said, “If an asylum seeker is refused residence in Norway he can settle in Svalbard so long as he can get there and is able to pay for himself.” “In the past, immigrants who have been refused a visa for mainland Norway have moved to Longyearbyen, lived there for seven years and been awarded Norwegian citizenship.” Svalbard has a high living cost. Sending refugees to Svalbard has been suggested. The open-border policy of Svalbard has been referred to as a reason to consider Svalbard as a refugee settlement.
Everyone may, in principle, travel to Svalbard, and foreign citizens do not need a visa or work or residence permit from Norwegian authorities in order to settle in Svalbard. … It is required with two entries in the traveler’s visa to be able to return to the Schengen area (mainland Norway) after the stay at Svalbard.
The archipelago has traditionally been known as Spitsbergen and the main island as West Spitsbergen. From the 1920s, Norway renamed the archipelago Svalbard, and the main island became Spitsbergen.
Do you need a passport to go to Svalbard?
* Visa and passport requirements. Many tourists do not know that Spitsbergen (Svalbard) is, opposed to mainland Norway, not part of the Schengen treaty system. … Remember that you will also need to show a passport or national ID card when traveling to and from Longyearbyen.
What country is Svalbard part of?
* The Svalbard Treaty of 1920 established full Norwegian sovereignty over the archipelago. The islands are, unlike the Norwegian Antarctic Territory, a part of the Kingdom of Norway and not a dependency. The treaty came into effect in 1925, following the Svalbard Act.
When can you see the northern lights in Svalbard?
* When should I come to see the northern lights from Svalbard? The best chance of seeing the aurora is during the polar night when it is dark both day and night. However, it is possible to see the northern lights as long as it is dark at night, from October to mid-March.
Does anyone live on Svalbard?
* Of the little over 2000 people who are living in Longyearbyen, most are Northern Norwegians, and the rest foreigners from all over the world. As you don’t need a visa to live on Svalbard and have the same rights to open a business on the island as Norwegians do, it’s relatively easy to move there.
What do airlines fly to Svalbard?
* Skyscanner allows you to find the cheapest flights to Longyearbyen (from hundreds of airlines including SAS, Norwegian, KLM) without having to enter specific dates or even destinations, making it the best place to find cheap flights for your trip.
What language do they speak in Svalbard?
* Approximately 70% of the people are Norwegian; the remaining 30% are Russian and Ukrainian. The official language of Svalbard is Norwegian. Russian is used in the Russian settlements, but formerly, Russenorsk was the lingua franca of the entire Barents Sea region.
What animals live in Svalbard?
* Wildlife in Svalbard. Four primarily terrestrial mammalian species inhabit the archipelago: the Arctic Fox, the Svalbard reindeer, polar bears, and Southern Vole. There are fifteen to twenty types of marine mammals, including whales, dolphins, seals, and walruses.
What is the currency of Svalbard?
* Norwegian krone
Do you need a visa to go to Svalbard?
* Svalbard is not part of the Schengen area. Norwegian authorities do not require a visa for visiting Svalbard, but as most transport links connect Svalbard with Norway, foreigners with visa requirements to Norway/the Schengen area will need a valid visa to travel through the Schengen area.
Who does Svalbard belong to?
HOW CAN WE JULIANSJULINS HELP YOU?
* We help arrange the Norwaygian Schengen visa
* We help arrange job & accommodation in Svalbard
* We help arrange citizenship of NORWAY through Svalbard residence route & If you have NORWEGIAN CITIZENSHIP then you have the open gateway to the EUROPE & you have as of 2018, Norwegian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 186 countries and territories, ranking the Norwegian passport 4th in terms of travel freedom (tied with Austrian, British, Dutch, Luxembourgish, Portuguese and the United States passports).
What if I am in the UNITED KINGDOM or in the USA or anywhere in Europe and have no visa or an asylum seeker or have an illegal status can I still be able to obtain the NORWEGIAN CITIZENSHIP through SVALBARD ROUTE and how?
* YES, you certainly can be able to obtain the NORWEGIAN CITIZENSHIP, through SVALBARD route even if you have a visa overstayer or illegal or an asylum seeker status. We help you fulfill & arrange the SVALBARD residence requirement and after fulfilling the requirements we help you apply for NORWEGIAN CITIZENSHIP registration through your nearest NORWEGIAN embassy.
HOW LONG does it take from the start day to obtain the NORWEGIAN PASSPORT?
* From the start day, it takes total 20 to 30 days to obtain the NORWEGIAN PASSPORT.
After receiving the NORWEGIAN PASSPORT can I continue to live and work or do business or study in the UNITED KINGDOM or in the USA or in Europe?
* Yes you can continue to live wherever you are and only you need to do is inform and update your immigration status with the immigration department of the country where you want to continue living.
Contact – UK Mobile: Mr. Raj Thakur +44 7444619884 Skype – mivisa1111 / WhatsApp – Mr. Raj +44 7477117028
**Calls may be recorded for quality, security and training purposes.
Useful Links for more information –
2.Immigrants warmly welcomed to Svalbard Norway – https://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2006/07/200841012024779644.html
3. Information for foreign citizens in Longyearbyen – https://www.lokalstyre.no/getfile.php/3735975.2046.pesdessbtc/ENGELSK+-Informasjon+til+utenlandske+statsborgere+ENGELSK.pdf