HELLO LOVE, Our Darling reader! Welcome to our website juliansjulians.com & Julianswartz.com!
We have more than 600 solicitors partners, lawyers partners, associates partners, chartered accountants partners, who are already successful in various legal subjects and who have their own offices & staff worldwide. And we are involved in many high profile businesses such as – information technology, artificial intelligence, Angadia – hundi – hawala international money transfer business, construction & land developers, construction material transporters, internet marketing, jewellers, international goods import & export, healthcare & hospitals, hospitality & travel & visa & immigration services business, legal services, producing films & movies, event services & stock brokering, human resources & recruitment headhunters, etc…
We have a brilliant & intelligent & genius & out of the box & outstanding & excellent legal loopholes solutions available that we offer to you our millionaire & billionaire & superrich clients(customers) worldwide.
And that legal loopholes solutions help you to get quick & easy citizenship, dual citizenship & a second or third passport or a fourth or fifth passport of Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus & Canada, Germany, France, Bulgaria, Portugal Finland, without even a lengthy residency stay, without even a visa & without even entering those countries & by saving your precious time & that is through the adult child adoption & in the legal term, we call it mayor child adoption
Adoption is the formation of legal ties between two persons, who are not blood-related, one of them usually a childless who want to adopt or the other is usually an orphan who wants to get adopted. Through adoption, one or two persons become legal parents of a child, permanently winning all the legal similar to biological parents’ rights and responsibilities. In many cases, adoption has to be registered by a judicial body such as courts, etc….
8. An overview of the German adoption law – http://www.adoptionpolicy.org/pdf/eu-germany.pdf
9. An overview of the Spanish adoption law – http://www.adoptionpolicy.org/pdf/eu-spain.pdf
– A person aged over 18 is a mayor (adult) and mayors can accomplish adoption in the following nine European countries: Germany, Italy, Spain, Finland, Cyprus, Greece, Denmark, Austria, and Sweden as well as in the USA
2. How this adult child adoption(Mayor adoption) process is completed?
– With the help of JJ solicitors and a network of our social workers around Europe & the USA people from those countries mentioned in point 1.. is willing to adopt an international adult person as their new adoptive child, then our solicitors can assist with the adoption & citizenship registration process, by filing an adoption petition on behalf of the adoptive parents to the related country family, social & adoption courts.
3. How long does the process take?
– USA and Canada and the European countries 3 days for adoption registration followed by 5 to 8 working days for the passport application under emergency passport application.
4. What are the requirements to register the mayors(adult international child) adoption?
– To register the international adult child adoption
5. What if the adoptee child is not currently residing or living with the adoptive parent or not living or residing in the adoptive parent country, Can the adoptee international adult child still get adopted, and can their adoption be registered in the adoptee parent country?
– Yes still the adoption can be registered, as long as the new adoptive parents are currently living or residing in their native country, then the adoption court can still accept the adoption petition, and the new adoptee international child can be anywhere in the world.
6. What if I am a visa overstayer in the UK, the USA, or in a European country, can the new adoptee adult international child still be eligible to file a petition for mayors adoption?
– Yes, the adult international child can still get adopted because our solicitors and representatives do not need any legal immigration status, and the court where our solicitors register the adoption does not want to know or ask us, about the new adoptive child current visa or immigration status.
7.1. What is the guarantee for successful adoption?
– When our family and adoption solicitor caseworker submit the adoption petition in the court, at that time on the petition the solicitor provide the client(adoptee child) email address, so that when the court accepts the petition for the adoption registration, then the court sends the acknowledgment letter directly to our client email address, and similarly when the adoption is registered and when the adoption order is issued, then the court again send the confirmation of the adoption to the client email.
7.2. What is the adoption order?
– The adoption order is a file which includes the following documents
8. What are the benefits of mayors adoption?
– There are many benefits for international adult person adoption and few are mentioned as follows –
9. If you have never heard about the mayors’ adoption process, If it is completely new to you then, what you should do?
10. The mayors’ adoption registration process sounds so simple. How would our adoption customers (our customers are both the adoptee parent and the adoptee international child) know whether we(JJs solicitors) are capable of producing a successful outcome?
– The minor and major adoption process is known to people longing to adopt a mayor or minor child. At JJ our solicitors are supremely qualified and well-versed professionals who are proficient in delivering successful results. And also, you can ask us any questions related to the international mayor and minor child adoption and we are ready to answer your question at the time, even when you call us for your first free initial assessment.
11. Who are the assistants involved in the whole adoption registration process involved from start to end until the adoption registration, citizenship registration, and the passport application?
12. Do the JJ solicitors help arrange the new parents for our international adult adoptee child customers?
– Yes, the JJ solicitors can arrange the new adoptive parents from the above-mentioned countries (refer to see the list of countries in Q&A 1 to our international adult adoptee customers.
13. How long does the passport application take?
– The Passport application takes additional time and is a completely different process from the adoption process and passport application would be made after the adoption registration process is completed and upon an issue of the citizenship certificate and the passport application can take a maximum of 5 to 8 working days. The time length varies from country to country.
14. How long does the whole process take from the start day of the adoption process and the passport application completion?
15. Can the adoptee international adult child collect their new Spanish, Italian, German, Finland, USA, etc.. passport by themselves or receive it at their address?
– Yes, they can only do so if they have paid our full fees then our passport agent can give out the new passport applicant address so that they can either collect their passport in person from the embassy or they can receive their passport by post from the embassy itself.
16. What exactly do JJ solicitors do in order to complete the whole adoption and passport and citizenship process?
17. Where can I find contact information, embassy address, office addresses for Spain, Italy, Germany, the USA, etc?
– Customers can find those contacts on the internet e.g on google.
18. How many adoption cases have JJ successfully completed in the last five years?
– JJ solicitors have successfully helped achieve mayor and minor adoption of more than 2400 cases globally.
19. How does the international adult adoptee child can update their visa and immigration status or any pending visa application with the UK home office or any other European country or USA where the international adult child is currently residing/living?
– When the international adult child adoption is registered then they need to send the PDF scans file of their newly issued adoption letters and citizenship certificates to their current resident country visa and immigration agency, the authority to update their visa immigration status with immediate effect
20. Does the adult international child need to look after the new adoptive parents when the adoption registration process is complete?
– No, there is no need to because the parents charge their own fee from the adult international child and in return, they provide consent and support to register the adoption, so basically they do not need to but if they want to look after and take care of the new adoptive parents they certainly can if they wish, but it is not mandatory.
21. Could the new international adoptee child be able to meet the new adoptive parents in person?
– Yes, they certainly can, our solicitors can arrange an appointment and both the parties certainly can meet and discuss the whole process face to face in the parents’ country.
22. Does the international child need to make any appointments to meet parents in Spain/Italy etc.?
– Yes, they can contact us and book an appointment one week prior to this.
23. Where do the new adoptive parents live? Are they native Spanish or Italian (Caucasian) or German, etc..?
– The new adoptive parents live in their own native country, also the parents our solicitors arrange are usually very old people, who live in the care homes in their native country and. race, religion varies, but most of the parents are Caucasian/native. And all the parents our solicitors arrange are over 70 years old to meet the 14-year age gap required between an adult (mayor) adoptee child.
24. Can you provide examples of previous successful cases?
– No, we never disclose our previous client details and documents to anyone.
25. How can the international adult adoptee child start the process? What documents do they need to send and where do they need to send them?
– Customers need to email the following scanned copies to @ email@example.com
26. Where do I find your bank details to start the process?
– Call us or text us and we will provide you with the available account. And we need an ID scan copy of the payee and bank registered address so that our finance guys can provide bank details.
27. How does the international adult adoptee child can verify the reliability and authenticity of the documents of their adoption letters and citizenship certificates and their newly issued passport?
– At every stage, you receive the confirmation email from the related country Courts, passport office, Embassies –
Contact – UK Mobile : +44 7444619884 / Skype – mivisa1111 / WhatsApp – +44 7477117028 / Viber number – +44 74 7711 7028Note:
Contact – UK Mobile and WhatsApp : +44 7444619884 / +44 7477117028
Do you know that financial freedom is not enough to travel anywhere in the world? If you are rich and wealthy and you may think that you are rich and you can travel anywhere in the world at any time, no you can not do that until and unless you have the valid visas or passports of those all countries where you want to travel anytime. In normal time yes just because you have a lot of money so you could have gotten visas but in this COVID 19 pandemic the new normal is completely different and most of the countries do not allow other countries nationals to enter into their countries although they might have a valid visa. In this new normal begins from the year 2020, the freedom to travel to any country at any time is for those people who have their destination countries citizenship and passports. Now in the new normal, the getting visas have become nearly impossible because most countries have shut their visas issuing places.
And if you have multiple countries’ citizenships and passports then you can have a wonderful lifestyle and you can go for a vacation wherever and whenever you want.
And if you know that the famous actor from the movie Forest Gump the versatile Hollywood actor Tom Hanks & his wife Rita Wilson have recently got the Greek citizenship and passports and now they are officially recognized as Greek. Why on earth they may have obtained Greek citizenship although they are rich and successful and wealthy already? Why? The answer is very simple that now in the new normal people have financial freedom and they are rich but still they can not travel to their desired countries at any time. They may have financial freedom but didn’t have the freedom to travel and reach anywhere at any time which they were used to and they felt trapped in on country and ultimately they took this genius step to obtain the Greek citizenship and if you know that they have multiple countries citizenship so that wherever they want to go they can travel anywhere at any time.
Do you know that if you have enough money and if you can afford you can also buy multiple countries’ citizenship at any time? We at juliansjulians.com help our clients to get various countries and as many as countries citizenships and passports they like to buy just in 30 days.
Not even Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson have Greek and American passports and citizenships but the list is far bigger than you may think, Jim Carrey has Canadian and USA and British citizenships and passports, famous Oscar-winning actress has American and German citizenships and passports, Nicole Kidman has American and Australian citizenships and passports, Kirsten Dunst has Swedish, German and American citizenships and passports, Natalie Portman has American and Israeli citizenships and passports, Michael Fassbender has Irish and German citizenships and passports, Ricky Martin has American and Spanish citizenships and passports, Sir Anthony Hopkins has American and British citizenships, Salma Hayek has Mexican and American citizenships and passports, Angelina Jolie has French, American and Cambodian citizenships and passports, Benicio Del Toro has American and Spanish citizenships and passports, Charlize Theron has South African and American citizenships and passports and the list will go on and on and in this trend of keeping, owing, possessing of multiple countries citizenships and passports you don’t keep behind. If you have all the latest tech, cars, bikes, fashion, luxury, and if you have all the money in the world, then don’t keep behind in this new trend of buying and keeping multiple countries’ citizenships and passports.
We at Juliansjulians.com are capable to help you get multiple countries’ citizenship and passports at the same time. The route to obtaining multiple countries citizenships and passports is used by us is not the old traditional routes by investment or by short or long residency on valid visas or by living illegally or by asylum or refugee or by human rights or by decent, or by marriage, no, the answer is no. We help get multiple countries’ citizenship through adult person adoption.
Contact – UK Mobile : +44 7444619884 / Skype – mivisa1111 / WhatsApp – +44 7477117028 / Viber number – +44 74 7711 7028
You might already know that the biggest advertising done through word of mouth, that means someone has already bought or used your product or services and whatever the feedback is from the users that are followed by other people, so to do the word of mouth advertising the other way is to start writing stories and those stories of consumers will work like word of mouth marketing. Write detailed stories about how they used your products or service and write the whole user experience story from buying to using and the benefits that they received. For example, one of our customers his name is Mr. Mehtab Alam. He is from Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. He is from a middle class(working-class family) and he came to the United Kingdom in the year 2007 on a student visa to pursue his Masters of Business Administration in Business Marketing and joined Aberdeen University and he successfully completed his studies and achieved his Degree Certificate and at that time in the UK government used to offer a two years free work permit visa sponsorship and it was named as “Fresh Talent Visa Scheme” for the international students who successfully complete their studies and achieve a degree.
So, Mr Mehtab Alam successfully completed his studies and got his degree and he also got his Fresh Talent Visa(work permit). And then he applied for the job in Aberdeen in a few places and he even got his job. His life was good and everything was good as he was earning good money in Pounds sterling and spending money on his lifestyle and some savings and some money he used to send to India to his family and one year passed by and the life was good and he got used to this new better lifestyle and the second year also passed by and then he had saved some money, which he used to extend his visa and there was a new visa scheme was introduced by the UK government which was called as Highly Talent Migrant Scheme which at first the UK government used to issue for total three years and followed by two years nonautomatic extensions and to get that HSMP visa the main requirement was the applicant must have over twenty thousand British pounds annual salary, which Mr Alam had because he is highly qualified. So by meeting this main requirement his hired one visa agent and paid him some money and applied for the HSMP visa and even he got his HSMP visa and then his life seems to very very good as he could earn big money and provide for him and have a good lifestyle as well as he was able to provide for his middle-class family back in India.
And then the government in the UK changed and they also changed and updated visa policies and introduced a new visa system and under those new updated visa rules and policies, he received an email stating that his HSMP visa was revoked and cancelled the UK government email was ordering him to leave the UK as soon as possible.
Now by this time he had to spend over 4 years in the UK and life was good and he was good and he got used to his current lifestyle and he decided not to leave the UK and he became illegal a visa overstayer. And then he was thrown out of his job because he had no valid work visa and he started taking jobs which are paid cash in hand and jobs which are dangerous, where there is no health and safety rules are followed and he started working under the so-called rough employers who used to pay less and exploit and beat their employees. And within no time Mr. Mehtab Alam’s life turned upside down and the reality hit him hard and he became destitute, homeless and his friends left him because he was illegal. But he didn’t leave the UK because he had one thing and that was the “hope he had, which he thought would bring him back to his better life in the UK” and he started working hard cash in hand hiding from the authorities and working illegally and still he managed to save money and he used to believe that some kind of miracle would happen and one day he would become legal immigrant from an illegal immigrant and that hope used to keep him in search for some arrangements which will make him legal and he used to search Google search and yahoo search and other search engines to search for any option that he can get or any process he can do that make him legal again and he found us juliansjulians.com through Google search and he read our international adult adoption process and he read and understood the international adult adoption process, and through the adult adoption process if someone native from Spain or from Germany or from Greece or from Cyprus is willing to adopt him the he could get a birth certificate along with his adoption registration documents and his adoption order documents and you may already know that those who have a valid birth certificate that makes them national of that country and then on that basis they can apply for the passport to travel international.
So, he contacted us and he was so happy and we helped him find adoptee parents who were willing to adopt him and they are from Spain and we did his adoption and he got Spanish nationality and passport although he was illegal in the UK and throughout the adoption process he was in the UK so our family and adoption solicitors represented him and registered his adoption and when he received his Spanish birth certificate and his Spanish passport then he informed the UK government that he is Spanish now and request the UK government to recognize him as a Spanish national and as a European national he must be allowed in the UK and the UK government recognized him as a Spanish national and updated his visa status from illegal Indian immigrant to legal Spanish national. And as a European Spanish national he was allowed to work, study, do business in the UK legally and ultimately he got his better life and his lifestyle back because he had a good reputed University MBA degree and he managed to get an even better job and annual salary and now just in years time he also managed to get the British nationality under long residency route and now he is having multiple countries citizenships and passports and he is living the dream and he went to India met his family and got married and now has one son who is three years old and another baby on the way and now he planning to start a real estate agency business and he also has one two-bed house mortgaged. And he is happy. And he is happy because he didn’t lose faith in his ability and that hope he had that lead him to be successful.
And, if you are in a similar kind of situation in the UK or in the USA or in Canada or in any European Schengen country or in Australia or in New Zealand or anywhere in the world or you may be in a different situation where you want to relocate because you may have the danger to your life or any other reason. You please rest assured, you contact us and we will help you get adopted and we will help you find adoptee parents and we will help you get Canadian, Spanish, German, Italian, Greek, Finnish, Swedish nationality and passports. And help you become a legal immigrant and help you relocate and help you move to a better country to have a better life and to earn good money.
Contact – UK Mobile and WhatsApp : +44 7444619884 / +44 7477117028